Summer of 2020: Lafreniere Park Book
The Summer of 2020 will have different meanings and memories for people around the world. As a photographer and author, The Summer of 2020 will bring to mind walks in the park. That is Lafreniere Park, near New Orleans, Louisiana.
Above all, this Coffee Table book features a brief history of New Orleans. Similarly the history, birds and wildlife of Lafreniere Park in the residential suburb of Metairie, on the outskirts of New Orleans, Louisiana.
Finally, the foreword is written by Andrew Ward, Ph.D., chairman and co-founder HIV Awareness “iKnow” Music Project.
Summer of 2020: Lafreniere Park Book Index
- Introduction and Foreword
- Summer 2020 Pandemic
- Brief History of New Orleans
- Native Americans in Louisiana
- Pirates on the Mississippi river
- The Flood of 1927
- Hurricane Katrina
- The Dead Zone in the Gulf of Mexico
- The History of Lafreniere Park in New Orleans
- The Park Concept Developed in 1975
- Lafreniere Park Today
In conclusion, this book is in stock and is ready to ship!
Also see The Wannabe Naturalist Magazine.
There are no reviews yet.